Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yah, it is real.

Fletcher texted me today.

"2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours. 20,160 minutes... No biggie"

So yah, I leave in exactly 2 weeks from today. Its going to be wild. Yesterday I did a 19 mile ride in an hour, so I was feeling really great. That is the fastest I've ever gone. It is kind of crazy that it is coming so fast. I am now sincerely ready to just go. School is bothersome at this point. Just give me my dang grades and let me peace out of here. I know now is not the most interesting part of my blogging, just because I am not doing very exciting things. But once I get going I would love comments on the blog. I will definitely be responding throughout the summer. I guess they will be an awesome way to keep in touch with people, and I will be super encouraged by them too. I will have a computer with me for that. But if you want interesting now, I just got a recipe for chocolate tiramisu. So that is going to be unbelievable. I am making it tomorrow I think.

Also, big news, we had 47 kids at YoungLife club last night. The most at Daniel HS in a long long time, if not ever. The Lord is doing huge things there, it is sick to see. We are going to have 100 next year. Without a doubt in my mind.

47 kids, I can't get over it.

dkal

No comments:

Post a Comment